HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We count on clients such as Marriott, Accor or Pestana Hotels & Resorts and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive for the French Market with experience selling technology to hotels over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
What will you do?
- Create detailed go-to-market to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years in Account Executive position or similar sales role in a hotel-tech/ software company
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Pipedrive or Hubspot) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationship
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Fluent in English and French
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Salary + bonus
- Remote work