HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO. We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor or Pestana Hotels & Resorts and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. Will have the opportunity to do all the sales cycle for smaller deals. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
What will you do?
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
What we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business
- +1 years sales experience (B2B SaaS is a plus)
- +3 years work experience
- Fluent in English
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain HiJiffy value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred (Hubspot is a plus)
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely
- Salary + bonus
- Our office is located at Lisbon city center