HiJiffy is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our remote team. This specific role is open to remote candidates based in European Union & UK only. With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our projects to a whole new level. You will work in a very relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated and growing cross-functional product team. If you like to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, working the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opening you can't miss, come and join HiJiffy at the vanguard of Travel Industry Tech.
Your key responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude with an intense desire to learn new skills and industry trends.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of our different applications.
- Experience converting designs to visual elements.
- Ability to work with MySQL and MongoDB databases.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- You are passionate about software development
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
Skills & Requirements - Must Have:
- NodeJS, VUE.js, PHP
- MongoDB, MySQL
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge and experience in Git and JIRA
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
Education & Experience
Education is mandatory, but where you got it is irrelevant for us! We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role (or roles) for at least 2 years, and can show us examples of their work.