HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor or Frasers Hospitality and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
The Customer Success Representative will be responsible for delivering massive value to our customers, managing client engagements and working in tight partnership with the Client to promote product adoption and renewals.
What will you do?
- Work with new and existing HiJiffy customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation to drive long term customer success & value. Manage renewals and Up-sellings.
- Recommend best practice use case of HiJiffy based on understanding of customer’s business.
Outcomes and Risk Management
- Remain up to date on HiJiffy product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards.
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps.
- Learn from best practices in industry and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, sales, marketing, product, finance and executive teams to provide:
- Business opportunities & control risks.
- Product feedback to help roadmap prioritization.
- Ideas for marketing materials that will help nurture adoption for new and existing clients.
What do we expect from you?
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Experience or interest in technology and software solutions is a huge plus
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and French
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely with previous approval
- Salary + bonus
- Our office is located in Lisbon city center