HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
About the role
You will help define metrics and build dashboards and reports to monitor chatbot's performance. You will be responsible for ensuring that the chatbot product is continuously delivering the best user experience.
What will you do?
- Built integrated and accurate metrics system and generated data reports for business insights and strategy decisions for the chatbot project;
- Proactively engage with stakeholders and product teams to ensure that all data is up-to-date according to the latest feature developments;
- Designed and created BI self-service tools (collaborated with the development team), such as data querying robot, data alert system, dashboards, etc. to improve analysis efficiency and help product managers to improve core metrics;
- Analyse performance, test, learn and iterate chatbot models; and analyse end user feedback;
- Work on improvements in Innovation and Research.
What do we expect from you?
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modelling
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques, statistics and classification algorithms
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or equivalent commercial experience in Linguistics, Human Computer Interaction, AI, NLP, etc.
- Experience of acting under own initiative to ensure projects stay on-track and on-budget
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from a dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Competitive Salary