HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor or Pestana Hotels & Resorts and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
The Senior Business Development Manager is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both outbound and inbound calling activities. Will have the opportunity to be responsible for the entire sales cycle. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated.
What will you do?
- Develop prospecting for qualified leads to guarantee monthly objectives
- Perform customer prospecting through cold-calling, email, etc;
- Learn, leverage and help evolve the lead qualification process;
- Organise and keep up to date a CRM system to manage the sales funnel;
- Organise and prioritise demos and follow up on opportunities;
- Act as the point of contact for customers;
- Establish best sales practices;
- Monitor and report on sales funnel performance analysis;
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve the customer experience.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business
- 2-3 years selling software to hotels is a must
- Hotel-tech industry knowledge
- Fearlessness & Used to a high paced sales environment
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently in order to achieve business goals and individual targets.
- Experience working with KPIs and sales revenue targets
- Experience with CRM applications preferred (Hubspot is a plus)
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish & English
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Salary + sales bonus
- HiJiffy Perks (wellness, WFH equipment, transportation etc.)
- Can be based in Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona or London