HiJiffy is looking for a hands-on Growth Marketing Executive to boost our customer acquisition strategies and retention efforts.
If you have a customer-driven mindset and you are able to combine solid analytical skills with creativity, then this position is perfect for you!
What you’ll do?
As a Growth Marketer, you'll be the driving force behind all HiJiffy’s paid marketing initiatives to boost customer acquisition: you'll develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms, owning all channels from end to end.
Going beyond acquisition, you’ll also be the champion and voice of customers throughout the product lifecycle: you’ll own our initiatives to improve conversion rates and product adoption.
- Developing and executing paid campaigns, including performance marketing (Google Ads, Display, Linkedin Ads), paid media, affiliates, etc., to generate qualified leads;
- Tracking and analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.);
- Optimizing user funnels to improve the conversion rate, as well as refining the customer journey - working closely with Product & UX - to remove friction between stages;
- Improving the customer experience - working closely with Sales & Customer Success -, driving adoption throughout the entire product lifecycle;
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand;
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive the efficacy of marketing activities (content development, on-ground activation, etc.).
Who you are?
Apart from a well-developed sense of humour, to be successful as a Growth Marketer at HiJiffy you need to be a highly goal-oriented individual and a strong problem solver.
It is also critical to be open-minded, curious and creative, as well as be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
For this position, you also need to have solid analytical skills and be able to leverage data, metrics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in building effective multi-channel paid marketing strategies (Google Ads, Display, Linkedin Ads, etc.);
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, etc.);
- Familiarity with product marketing and customer engagement lifecycle best practices.
What do we offer?
If you’re looking for a professional challenge where you can actually make a difference, being more than just a number, HiJiffy is the right place.
Because at HiJiffy we value our People, here you’ll find a startup environment where you can see how to scale a company, with plenty of opportunities to grow, without compromising on work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Salary + performance bonus
- HiJiffy Perks (wellness, WFH equipment, transportation etc.)
- Based in Portugal