HiJiffy is looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team. With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our projects to a whole new level.
You will work in a very relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated and growing cross-functional product team. If you like to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, working the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opening you can't miss, come and join HiJiffy at the vanguard of Travel Industry Tech.
Who you are?
- Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high-quality delivery of work
- Have a personal drive to be the best at the job
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Have the ability to thrive in a remote organisation
- Have a passion for quality UI/UX
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organisational skills.
- Building a product with impact: your work will touch millions of end-users
- Develop features and improvements to the product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment
- Help identify areas of improvement in the code base
- Ship medium-sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatization
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role for at least 2 years and can show us examples of their work
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Cypress, Jest, Mocha, etc)
- Good level of CSS Preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, LESS) knowledge
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate them into technical implementation
- Concepts like state management, internationalisation, routing or application bundling should not shock you
- When things break you are eager, and able, to help fix them
- Experience consuming APIs and services in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organisation's long-term
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
If you’re looking for a professional challenge where you can actually make a difference, being more than just a number, HiJiffy is the right place.
Because at HiJiffy we value our People, here you’ll find a startup environment where you can see how to scale a company, with plenty of opportunities to grow, without compromising on work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- HiJiffy Perks (wellness, WFH equipment, transportation etc.)
- Remote work in Portugal