HiJiffy is looking for a talented and dedicated Product Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating innovative products and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment. The Product Manager will be responsible for establishing the overall product vision, aligning it with the company's objectives and strategies, and driving the continuous development and enhancement of the product.
- Establish the overall product vision, ensuring it is aligned with the company's objectives and strategies.
- Analyze the market, identify opportunities, monitor competition, and gather information about customers and users to guide product development.
- Create a product roadmap that presents key features and planned improvements for the product over time.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including development, marketing, and sales, to ensure product efforts are aligned with business and market needs.
- Monitor product performance, using data and user feedback to identify areas for improvement and growth opportunities.
- Define key performance metrics (KPIs) and track progress towards product objectives.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager or similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a remote environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of software development and agile methodologies is a plus.
What do we offer?
If you are looking for a professional challenge where you can actually make a difference, being more than just a number, HiJiffy is the right place.
At HiJiffy, we put our team first and foremost and facilitate a startup environment where you can see how to scale a company. You will find plenty of opportunities to grow without compromising on work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- HiJiffy Perks (wellness, WFH equipment, transportation etc.)
- Remote-first (based anywhere in Portugal)
- Product & Development
- Product Manager
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
We do the right thing, always. We believe in long-lasting, healthy relationships and nurture them.
We are innovative. We leverage our technology and expertise to facilitate the growth of our employees, partners and clients.
We have a positive impact. We want to continue disrupting the industry and delivering much more than a good product.
We row together. We believe collaboration is the backbone of our success.
We are everywhere. We seek connections on a global scale to serve our world and deliver an exceptional product.
HiJiffy was founded in 2016 with the mission to develop the most advanced conversation AI for hospitality. Seeking the perfect connection between hotels and their guests, HiJiffy created a powerful Guest Communications Hub.
Powered by its proprietary AI - Aplysia OS - across the full guest journey, HiJiffy allows hoteliers to increase revenue from direct bookings and upselling while automating repetitive tasks to reduce operating costs and mitigate staff shortages.
In 2023, more than 1,800 hotels in over 50 countries reimagine guest communications with HiJiffy’s omnichannel solution featuring cutting-edge tech innovations like self-learning AI, sentiment analysis, voice assistance, GPT-4, and more.
Loading application form