HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor and Pestana Hotels & Resorts and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
The Senior Business Development Manager is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through different channels and activities and is responsible for the entire sales cycle. The right candidate will be one who thinks out of the box, easily initiates relaxed but informative conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
What will you do?
- Develop prospecting (calls, email, Linkedin, partners, events, etc.) to guarantee monthly objectives
- Understand hotelier's goals and strategize to create conversations and present solutions that deliver against their buying needs
- Monitor and report on sales funnel performance analysis
- Organise and keep up-to-date a CRM system to manage the sales funnel
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve the lead qualification process and establish best sales practices
- Act as the person of trust for your market
- Attend hospitality tech-related events and travel across your market to meet stakeholders, hoteliers, and partners
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve the customer experience
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years experience in selling to hotels and hostels groups, in the UK and Ireland, within a travel technology business.
- Good understanding of the hospitality industry and the travel technology landscape.
- Hunter mentality - You are persistent in approaching and following up with prospects, and you are motivated to close deals.
- Performance oriented - You are experienced with working with KPIs and sales revenue targets.
- You are autonomous on nurturing and building a pipeline to achieve monthly KPI's.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport and trust, and stimulate interest on HiJiffy's value proposition with prospects and clients.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently in order to achieve business goals and individual targets.
- Fearlessness, agile & used to a high-paced sales environment.
- Experience in reporting on KPI's with CRM (Hubspot is a plus).
- Fluent English speaker.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Salary + uncapped commissions
- HiJiffy Perks (wellness, WFH equipment, transportation etc.)
- Remote based in the UK or Ireland